5 reasons to start training at Fitness Factory Martial Arts
1. Improved Grades: Improved concentration and participation. Meaning that your child will focus longer and retain more information by participating in class.
2. Healthy Lifestyle: Your child will breathe, eat, and sleep better. Children who take Martial Arts are healthier, make better decisions, and in general, learn to take better care of themselves.
3. Positive Attitude: Kids in our program learn to have a positive and respectful attitude towards others. Kids learn why it is important to be respectful to their parents and teachers.
4. Confidence: It’s true, kids who take Martial Arts develop better self-confidence (especially girls). They are encouraged to take chances and push themselves further than they previously thought possible. The success they experience through Martial Arts teaches them they can be successful at anything if they truly believe they can and are willing to work hard. Improved confidence leads to better grades, better circle of friends, and better performance in sports and extracurricular activities.
5. Self-Defense: Martial Arts teach two forms of self-defense. One, physical: your child will improve his or her strength, flexibility, and overall health. Additionally, your child will never be picked on (bullying) or need to fight, but should the occasion arise, shouldn’t everyone know how to protect themselves? The second form of self-defense is internal. Children learn to spot danger and avoid dangerous people, places, and activities. Martial Arts can help your child avoid the need for physical confrontation. The second form of self-defense is perhaps the more valuable of the two.